Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday and stitching



After a stressful week, I was so glad Friday finally came. When I got home from work I grabbed some painted felt and started stitching. I added some lace, tyvek, lutradur, some french knots and those little wheelie stitches. I tried, unsuccessfully, to do some bullion knots, aack, I can't get the hang of it but I didn't have milliner needles so that didn't help. So I covered most of those knots with bubbled cellophane. The color is kind of washed out in these photos, the fabric is like my serenity angel. Tomorrow I will fold this around a purchased canvas case (7.5 x 4") that has a zipper.


Tomorrow I clean house - ugh, then maybe I can play some more...

1 comment:

Micki said...

You did a wonderful job with this. Looks great. I like the angels in the previous post.