Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Funky Journal Cover

Check out the great journal cover my friend Gail made from one of my kits, I love it and am working on kits that include a piece of latch hook for the spine as well as extra yarns and fabric strips.

http://expressionstudio.blogspot.com/2007/08/finished-funky-journal-cover.html

Sand and Sea seems to be a favorite theme so I painted more cloth to go into kits. I still need to add the fabric backing and batting and stitch, although I may list some fabric unstitched. Since I like hand stitching more than machine, I figured customers would want fabric already stitched, but unstitched may be better for some applications. If anyone is reading this I would love some opinions.

































And finally, I will be making some more mosaic shawl pins and buttons tbis weekend to list on etsy. These are pics of ones previously sold.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful fabric! and those buttons - wow!