Monday, August 11, 2008

Tattoo, the wonder dog!




My nephew's dog is the sweetest and smartest dog ever. He has loves to swim and play in the lake (when he visits), ever since he was a puppy. Even after he lost his front leg several years ago, he continues to swim.


He even has his own raft, although lately he prefers to share mine.


A couple of years ago I got photos of him mid air...













This past week he discovered the minnows swimming around us. As I have long suspected, he can swim underwater (I told you he was smart). He repeatedly zoned in on them, then dove off the raft, head first, underwater. Then he sprang out of the water, jumped on the raft and did it again. I was just amazed, I think he is part fish! My nephew Max patiently took 60+ photos and we actually got some that show him under (look close and click on the pics for larger images).



























3 comments:

Lisa Peters Russ said...

OK.. that is the cutest, coolest dog! WOW..he must make u so happy when you watch him do all those crazy things..
Really adorable, Linda!

Dana said...

Linda, Tattoo is just ADORABLE!!! How special, too, that he teaches us what it means to keep going no matter what!!! :) Thanks for the great pictures...they made me smile on my healing couch! lol ;)

Dana :)

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.