Thursday, December 27, 2007

Some projects

These are pillows I made for brother and sister in law, Dave and Anita. Mom and Dad got them a gorgeous brown comforter for Christmas.

The base for each was some microfiber suede. I had planned to use my embellisher to attach all sorts of fabric and yarns (ala the fancy pillow book), but the farbics I usede did NOT punch into the suede well so I ended up stitching and stitching and stitching (I used over 5 bobbins of thread).
This is an index card holder for my sister Sue, she loves to use sharpies and index cards for her notes. This holder is large enough for 4x6 cards (all I had was 3x5) and I got the mini sharpies.


I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas, my family and I had a fabulous time, and of course my nephews Sam and Max are the stars of my life.

This is pretty typical of their brotherly love-lol.

2 comments:

heathur said...

The pillows you made are amazing!!! I love those colors & textures. :D

feltedfibers said...

love the colours and texture of the pillows.
Say hello to Sam and Max from me they look full of fun!