Thursday, March 5, 2009

More Stitched Trees on etsy

This was a fun piece to stitch. I stitched the tree desing on a small piece of painted fabric, then stitched it on top of a piece of hand dyed waffle muslin. Added some rusty cheesecloth, mesh, yarns and ribbon. It measures 9.5 inches plus the hanger.
This is another tree I stitched on a piece of rust dyed fabric, then added lots of stitching and a loop hanger. It has raw edges ans measures 8 inches square.

This is the last needle felted tree I have left, and I am finally listing it on etsy.
I added a pocket to the back and slipped it onto an acrylic, 5x7" standing frame.



1 comment:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

They are all wonderful, Linda, but I really really really love the needlefelted one...it reminds me of our New Mexico winter sunsets viewed through the pecan orchard next door to me ;) Beautiful.