Friday, October 10, 2008

Open House coming up

My friend Dana http://www.newmoondesign.blogspot.com/ and I are having an open house November 8th at her house. Dana makes amazing lampwork beads and jewelry and I have mosaics and fabric art. My mom and I have been working on mosaic Christmas trees using glass mosaics on wooden bases made by my dad. We have had a blast making them and I think they are just very cool.


I have also been working on lots of fiber art totes. They are purchased totes with my own fiber art pieces stitched onto them.

I will have framed fiber art pieces also

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As usual, your mosaic work blew me away! Love the trees! The colors you used on the totes are truly signature pieces, your work has a fabulous flow to it.

Lisa Peters Russ said...

Everything looks fantastic Linda!
The totes also look great. My favorite is the framed flower fiber art piece.. Good Luck with the open house - wish I could join ya!
You and Dana will do great!
lisa

Val Foster said...

I love all your work, and your blog. It's all so wonderful. I need to visit your blog regularly. I'm going to put you on my blogroll. Hope that's okay with you.